What is a Water Level Sensor? How it works and its benefits?
The Automatic water tank sensor used in Water Level Controller Panel switches on your motor when the water level in your overhead tanks is low. It will also switch off your motor if your overhead tank becomes full. Everything will work automatically. This means that there is no need for manpower.
What is Water Level Indicator Sensor?
The water level indicator sensor (also known as a probe sensor) is what informs the control panel when corrective action is required. The control panel will be able to detect when the water level is too high or low using a combination of low and high sensors. The pump will then be turned on or off by the Water Level Controller panel depending on the corrective action required.
Your water tank’s water level sensor is an important component. A sensor that is not replaced or repaired regularly can be damaged and eventually fail. A malfunction can be caused by too much or insufficient water. Sub-par sensors make it difficult to repair or replace holding tanks.
Waterline Controls water tank sensors are completely reliable and don’t rust. If your product has any problems, don’t hesitate to call us. We will replace or repair it as soon as possible. Learn more about our water tank control and level sensors.
How Water Level Sensor Works ?
A water level indicator works in a very simple way. Water level indicators are based on the use of sensor probes in order to indicate water levels within a storage tank. The probes transmit information to the control panel, which triggers an indicator or alarm. The control panel can be programmed so that your pump will turn on automatically to fill up the water.
1) As soon as the water comes from the municipality, the water will go directly to the bottom tank
2) Municipality water will be blocked/stopped as soon as the tank at the bottom is filled (𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰)
3) The motor will Automatically Start as soon as the ground tank water level reached at predefined level and the water from the lower tank will start climbing into the upper tank provided upper tank is low.
4) As soon as the lower tank starts emptying, even if the municipal water keeps on coming, then the lower tank will start filling again
6) If the upper tank water level goes down, the motor will Start again and the water will start rising from the bottom tank
Types of sensors we use with Manthan Automation Control Panel
- SS Sensor
- Carbon Sensor
S.S. Sensor ( Stainless Steel Sensor ), is able to detect the water level in water tanks. Stainless steel sensors are used to detect water in the supply line for Water Level Controller. For any arrangement, the wire length of 1 meters is sufficient. It can be used in homes, hotels, offices and other places such as factories, office , businesses, offices, industrial units, factories, companies, manufacturing units, bungalows or farm houses. to check water level.
Carbon Sensors are Contact Type Water Level Sensors. They can be used to control water level in water tanks, and also measure liquid levels for level indicators. These sensors are user-friendly.
It can be used to control any water level, and it is corrosion-free.
What is the Use of a Water Level Indicator
You can use water level indicators in Hotels, Factories, Hotels, Hotels, and Fire Protection Systems in Buildings. A automatic water level Controller can also be used in other applications.
- Societies / Apartments
- Complexes commercials
- Cooling towers used
- Swimming pools for residential and commercial use
- Water levels must be monitored everywhere there is water
- Single phase motor
- Single phase submersibles
- Motors with three phases
- Open wells
- Bore wells
- Sump pumps
- Water pumps are used to turn on and off water pumps
Water Level Indicator Sensor Advantages
- Water level indicator advantages include:
- Power saver
- Money saver
- Water Maximization
- Reliable Electronic Design
Benefits of Water Level Sensor Indicators
- It is easy to install
- Very little maintenance
- Compact design
- Water level indicators are automatically set to indicate whether there is any overflow or dry pump operation.
- You can save money by using less electricity and water
- This can help prevent seepage from walls and roofs caused by tanks overflowing
- Automated save can help you save time and effort
- It consumes very little energy and is perfect for continuous operation
- Incitation of water levels in any tank